The new Maxpedition SPARTAN Wallet replaces the "over-engineered" PUG Wallet design. The evolution was a result of popular demand for our general purpose wallet design WITHOUT the bulky zippered coin purse that made pocket carry difficult.
Closed, empty size: 5.5" x 3.5" x 0.5". Open, empty size: 9" x 5.5" x 0.3".
Customers were right; this simplification makes for a much better yet less expensive wallet. The SPARTAN still contains a plethora of small compartments secured with velcro tabs to prevent slippage. Two longer slots for paper bills make carrying multiple currency types easy. An external mesh pocket is great for quick access to ticket stubs or to separate receipts.
Maxpedition Hard Use Gear is constructed of 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric treated with Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance.
In the construction they use:
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread),
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- High tensile strength nylon webbing.
- #10 high strength zippers and zipper tracks.
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures.
Maxpedition gear is TOUGH and highly useable, we have been using their gear for some time now and we thought it's about time we started stocking it.
All items shown with the Maxpedition products are for display purposes only. They are not included with the product.