The Ridgeline Monsoon Elite Waterproof jacket has been improved for 2014. The upgrades in the new variants are very welcome and they make this already great waterproof even better.
The Monsoon Elite Jacket is Ridgeline’s state of the art storm weather outerwear. They have concentrated on the ‘Big Four’ - Warmth, Waterproofing, Durability and Functionality. This hardcore Monsoon Elite Jacket is the ultimate extreme weather garment in the popular anorak style. This season they have improved this ultimate garment with increased breathability, side zip/venting.
- Waterproof/breathable and abrasion resistant seam sealed RL-TEX PRO™ Waterproof membrane three layer shell.
- 10,000mm H20 waterproof rating and a 5,000g/m2/24hrs breathability rating
- Zipped side vent for easy fitting and additional comfort when sitting
- Adjustable waist clinch
- A big beefy waterproof chest pocket and roomy chest patch pocket
- A generous detachable hood system
- Adjustable double cuff system with self fabric outer cuffs and internal neoprene cuffs to keep the water out and the warmth in
We have found that Ridgeline jackets are a little undersized so it is better to order a size up or two from what you usually wear, if you are a Large normally then order an XL as it will give you more freedom of movement and make it more comfortable.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Jason Nock-West Sussex-
Brought the Ridgeline Monsoon ELITE Smock as my maine stream waterproof for my Bushcraft and woodland needs. this smock has superseded my expectations on every level. keeps me warm and dry in the harshest of conditions. the only thing I see that could be improved would be small pit vents to help with air circulation.