Snugpak is very excited about it’s new addition, the SCORPION 2 Tent. The first thing people will notice about the SCORPION 2 is its stylish and sleek design. This design helps the SCORPION 2 to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and still is built and designed for long term hard use. With it’s 5000mm PU fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry. The Scorpion 2 has one door and three vents as well as many extras like internal mesh pockets, No-See-Um-Mesh and all the seams are taped. The Scorpion 2 is a Fly First pitch type tent.
A very impressive tent by anyone’s standards and is not made with cheap materials, it is a top quality product made to some exacting standards.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- 1 Door
- 3 Vents
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only
- Trail Weight 4.93 lbs / 2.24kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight 5.83 lbs / 2.65kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)