5.11 Aurora Waterproof Jacket - Moss
In a word....Brilliant. There is nothing of this quality, waterproof rating and breathability on the market today, oh sorry, yes there is but it is twice the price........! This is a perfect stand alone product but I think it also works brilliantly when you combine it underneath a Fjallraven No1 Smock, a Singi Trekking Jacket or a Sasta Ruska Jacket. This then makes it a super tough when bashing through the undergrowth.
For some of us, being outside is a way of life, no matter what the forecast shows. Whether it's a hike, a hunt or a long walk on your favorite path, the Aurora Shell Jacket is a great choice. It's 15K/15K water resistant and breathable, so you stay drier, longer, even when those gray clouds turn into a good shower. The underarm zippers give you extra venting, and articulated sleeves and shoulders free up your arm motion for those inclines. And because you're never without your phone, podcasts or music, internal media ports help keep cords out of your way. Trek on.
- 15K/15K Waterproof and Breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Articulated sleeves and shoulders
- Left chest zipper pocket with internal media ports for cord management
- Hand zip pockets with internal RapiDraw™ pass through access
- Adjustable hem with shock cord system
- Regular Fit
- 2.5L 100% Nylon Plain Weave Face with Coffee Print Backer, DWR