5.11 Kodiak 2.0 Pants / Trousers
The Kodiak Pant has always been a super tough product that will stand up to some real punishment but, the only downside was they were heavy and just got even heavier when they got wet. The new 2.0 pattern has lightened the material but still managed to to keep the balance between hard wearing durability and functionality.
5.11 teamed up with tactical end-users and got some valuable feedback. The result is an update on the tough and dependable Kodiak Pant. it's now made with the lighter weight cotton of the original 5.11 Tactical® Pant. The Kodiak 2.0 also includes durable Nylon 6 pocket reinforcements and a streamlined leg opening for a cleaner look. Now let's talk toughness. We triple-stitched the seams and gusseted the seam construction for maximum range of motion and strength. it's the incredible functionality and dependability of the original Kodiak Pant with improved durability and comfort. The Kodiak 2.0 is ideal for winter tactical wear, work wear, and enjoying the outdoors. A real workhorse.
- Self-adjusting, comfort waistband w/ 7 belt loops
- Total of 8 pockets, including dual mag pockets in back yoke seam
- Articulated knee for ergonomic fit
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Main Body: 100% cotton canvas, 8.8 oz., enzyme/stone washed for soft hand feel
- Pocketing: 100% Nylon 6 reinforcements
- Extra heavy 5-thread construction & bar tacking at key stress points
- Metal YKK® zipper with locking slides