5.11 Peninsula Insulated Gilet - Moss
The Peninsula Jacket from 5.11 is one of my favourites and the Gilet or Vest is a brilliant alternative to it. Don't believe that old garbage about all insulation being the same because it just isn't! When you want to be warm aim for Primaloft or G-Loft, period, everything else is generally just a pale imitation and just will not keep you as warm.
Stay warm and ready to the core. The lightweight, packable, Peninsula Insulator Vest offers a heavy dose of Primaloft® Black Series Insulation, complimented by tough polyester mini ripstop with plain weave overlays and a DWR finish. Pass-through RAPIDraw™ pockets and zippered chest pocket. An ideal mid-layer to keep you comfortable on a cold day, this vest is best.
- Light Weight Insulation
- Concealed left chest pocket
- Internal right chest pocket with zip closure
- RapiDraw™ pass through access
- Adjustable hem with internal shock cord adjustment system
- Packs into removeable stuff sack (found in hand pocket)
- Regular Fit
- 100% Polyester Heather Mini Ripstop Body with Plain Weave Overlays, DWR
- 100gm Primaloft Black series Insulation