5.11 Range Master Waterproof Boots
They are crafted from toughened ripstop nylon fabric and feature s high performance eVent® waterproof/breathable membrane. The Range Master Waterproof Boot offers maximum control, protection, and mobility in any environment or climate.
They have a full length CMEVA midsole and nylon shank enhance torsional rigidity for structure and support, while a broadened forefoot increases toe splay for traction and balance. The outsole offers integrated arch lugs for rope and ladder work, self-cleaning forefoot lugs, and a rear heel brake for momentum control. An 8mm heel to toe drop provides a low profile and enhances acceleration, and an OrthoLite footbed ensures cushioned comfort all day long.
- eVent waterproof/breathable blood borne pathogen resistant membrane
- Broad forefoot for balance and engagement
- Toughened toe reinforcement
- Fence climbing lugs
- Arch lugs for ladder or rope work
- OrthoLite footbed
- Toughened ripstop nylon
- Genuine Clarino leather overlays
- Full-length CMEVA midsole
- 8mm heel to toe drop