The 5.11 Stonecutter Pants are simply brilliant, the are super comfortable and hard wearing and are great outdoor trouser.
Whether you're hunting, heading out for a day on the job, or a day at the range, our most durable tactical pant yet is the ideal choice. Utilizing the same innovative waist construction as our popular Apex Pant, the Stonecutter is our most comfortable, multifaceted work horse pant. Features like abrasion resistant nylon overlays for durability, comfortable lining, inseam gusset for improved seam strength and multi-use front pockets for storage make this pant a versatile option for any tactical, outdoor, or work need. The Teflon® finish on our Canvas Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric is spill and stain resistant, ensuring you'll stay dry, comfortable, and clean throughout your day.
- 9 double-stitched pockets for ample storage
- Side utility welt pocket, dual front utility pockets and two extra back yoke pockets sized for AR mag storage
- Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric with Teflon® finish
- Bartacked at key stress points
- Fade and shrink resistant
- 67% polyester/33% cotton, 6.4 oz. canvas
- 100% Nylon, 7.2 oz. panels
- Durable YKK® zipper with locking slider
- Comfort waistband