5.11 XPRT Waterproof Boots
5.11's latest boot offer rugged durability with all year round use. 5.11 were asked by some friends in the Special Operations community to build a rugged and breathable boot that would compete with the best European hiking boots priced at $300 or more, so they turned to Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics® to help them meet this challenge.
The XPRT 2.0 is made of the best materials available, including HELCOR® leather, ripstop nylon and an eVent® breathable, waterproof membrane. Field tested tough by Kyle Lamb, XPRT 2.0 incorporates “kick toe” forefoot offering your toes excellent additional protection for life in the great outdoors.
- Tough, agile, comfortable
- eVent Waterproof/Breathable/BBP resistant membrane
- Field-tested XPRT 2.0 outsole
- Padded neoprene ankle collar
- Ghillie closed loop speed laces
- Lightweight Ripstop nylon frame
- Waterproof Nubuck, Suede, and HELCOR leather overlays
- Upgraded PU midsole
- Full length BI-FIT dual hardness insole board
- 5.11 Kick Toe