Aquamira Frontier Pro US Military Issue Water Filter
The Aquamira Frontier Pro is like no other filter system in the world. The designers at Aquamira have come up with the ultimate pump free filter system.
They told the designers that there was something missing when it came to portable filtration devices. They wanted a small, compact, easy to use, filter that would compete with the “big boys.” No pumps or tangly hoses to mess with, they just wanted the cleanest, easiest, most compact system in the world.
With this in mind their designers considered multiple uses, the prevention of cross contamination, size, weight, ease of use, extended filter life, universal connectivity, as well as “hands free” gravity flow capability in the development of the Frontier Pro filter system. The result is a new concept in ultra-light, compact portable filtration that fits in the palm of your hand. Which is why they say “Dump the Pump!”
Connect to almost anything, using the universal connectivity system. The Frontier Pro filter will connect directly to any water bottle with a 28mm opening such as a Platypus® or standard spring water bottle. Using the tube connection feature you can connect to the drink tube of your hydration system, or drink from any open container or water source. Since you drink directly from the unit there is no chance of confusing inlet and outlet tubes resulting in possible cross contamination.
The Frontier Pro can also be set up in a “gravity flow” mode to filter water unattended while you pursue more enjoyable uses of your valuable outdoor time.
They didn't forget Miraguard in the Frontier Pro. Since Miraguard suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew in the filter media, you can use the Frontier Pro on multiple outings without worrying about nasty things growing in the filter between uses. The patented Bite Me valve provides drip free easy drinking and the integrated cap and Cap Strap™ keeps the drinking end clean and contamination free.
- Compact Size: Fits in the palm of your hand or in a small pocket (1 ¼” OD x 5 ½” L, 6.75in3)
- Light Weight: Weighs less than one half of a typical pump system (dry weight = 2oz.)
- Cap Strap™: Protects the Bite Me™ Valve from contamination and secures cap when in use.
- Two Stage Filtration: Replaceable pre-filter removes larger particles. Aquamira porous plastic microfilter removes 99.9% of Cryptosporidium, Giardia.
- Capacity: 50 gal. (200 L)
- Pump Free Design: Eliminates hoses, reduces size, weight, and cross contamination potential from hose mix-ups.
- Miraguard™: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
- Patents: US Patent #6039305, Other patents pending.
- Olive Green