Carinthia Loden Ansitzsack Fell Bag
Carinthia Ansitzsack Fell Loden Bag
Everyone at The Bushcraft Store owns, regularly uses and highly rates Carinthia products and we all own a "MIG". It was one of those brands that we all love so much I had to ask myself "Hang on, Why aren't we stocking it??"
Carinthia, without a doubt, make some of the best insulation products in the World today. Used and abused by the Worlds Special Forces it is tried, tested and stamped with their seal of approval. That's good enough for me!
The fluffy and soft lining makes this insulating suit so comfortable and keeps you warm even in extremely low temperatures. A drawcord at the chest area prevents heat loss. Convenient and easy to open and take off with its zip in the middle. And there is no need to take it off entirely when you want to change position: a leather flap at the bottom means it folds to the back or front where it can be secured with a button. Mobility ensured without having to take it off. The muff on the front has two large openings on the side and keeps your hands warm. The zip pocket inside the muff has space for small utensils.
Available in sizes:
M (up to 170 cm )
L (from a body height of 170 cm up to a body height of 185 cm)
XL (from a body height 185 cm up to a body height of 200 cm).
- High-quality, water-repellent loden on the outside
- Fluffy and soft plush material on the inside
- Strong, adjustable loden shoulder straps
- Bottom end can be folded up by means of a leather strap and secured with a button
- 2-way zip in the middle along the entire length
- Drawcord in the chest area can be adjusted single-handedly
- Attached muff with 2 large openings
- Zip-on & washable inner footmuff
- Carrying strap included
Materials and Specs.
- Insulation: G-LOFT®, 300g/m2, 100% polyester
- Outer fabric: 75% wool, 20% polyamide, 5% polyester
- Inner lining: 100% polyester
- Dimensions (cm): 155x75 (M), 176x75 (L), 195x85 (XL)
- Weight (cm): 2.500 (M), 2.800 (L), 3.300 (XL)
- Sizes: M-XL