Carinthia MIG 4.0 Jacket - Olive
Carinthia MIG 4.0 Jacket
Everyone at The Bushcraft Store owns, regularly uses and highly rates Carinthia products and we all own a "MIG". It was one of those brands that we all love so much I had to ask myself "Hang on, Why aren't we stocking it??"
Carinthia, without a doubt, make some of the best insulation products in the World today. Used and abused by the Worlds Special Forces it is tried, tested and stamped with their seal of approval. That's good enough for me!
The MIG Jacket (Medium Insulation Jacket) is an awesome piece of kit and I am a big fan.
The performance-oriented MIG 4.0 Jacket was further developed in cooperation with special units, optimising the cut and reducing the outer seams, by using special materials. High wearing comfort, robust longevity and optimal protection characterise this multifunctional Jacket. The wind and water-repellent outer material and the redesigned, adjustable in 2 directions hood, makes the Jacket perform brilliantly in all sorts of weather conditions.
- Covered accessories
- Lined hood, adjustable in 2 directions
- Ventilation openings
- 2-way front zipper with storm flap and chin guard
- 2 large outer pockets, lined with thermo fleece
- 2 inner mesh zip pockets
- 3 arm pockets
- 3 velcro squares
- Adjustable, elastic drawcord at hem
- Compression bag included
Materials and Specs:
- Insulation: G-LOFT®, Body 125 g/m², Arms 80 g/m², 100% polyester
- Outer fabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% polyamide, ePTFE Membrane, water repellent
- Inner lining: 100% polyamide
- Pack size: 15x28 cm
- Weight (g): 890 (Size M)