We can be contacted by many different methods
Pay us a visit at:
BDU Imports Ltd & The Bushcraft Store®, Culver Nurseries, Cattlegate Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 9DS. UK
Opening hours - 9.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday, 10am - 4pm Sundays
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK. (for extended opening hours simply telephone)
Domestic - 020 8367 3420 OR 020 8366 0555
International - 0044 208 367 3420 OR 0044 208 366 0555
How do you find The Bushcraft Store?
We are 5 minutes from juctions 24 and 25 of the M25 and you can park for free in our large Car Park. We are open 7 days a week and the best time to come is between 10am and 5pm.
If coming from junction 25:
- Turn off of the M25 and head into London on the A10 staying to the right hand lane.
- Turn right at the very first set of traffic lights (50 yds from the M25).
- Once you have made the turn you will see Capel Manor on your right hand side, continue past the Manor and turn right at Bulls Cross on to Whitewebbs Road.
- Follow Whitewebbs road all the way to the end. (about 3km/2m)
- Turn right at the T junction and follow the road round the sharp left hand bend.
- We are located on the last trading estate on the right hand side just before the railway bridge, next door to Crews Hill BR station.
If coming from junction 24:
- Turn off the M25 and head towards Enfield on The Ridgeway (A1005).
- Follow The Ridgeway to Botany Bay - be careful of the speed camera as soon as you enter the 30mph zone!
- Turn left just after The Robin Hood pub onto East Lodge Lane and follow it all the way to the end.
- Turn right at the T junction and go past the Golf Club on the right and down the Hill.
- We are located on the first trading estate on the left hand side just after the railway bridge, next door to Crews Hill BR station.
- On a week day the correct Overground train line (London to Hertford North) can be accessed in central London from Moorgate train station or any one of the stations that are on the Moorgate to Hertford North line
- On a weekend day it switches to Kings Cross station to Hertford North. This is because on weekdays there are many commuters who work in the financial district of London who travel in daily and Moorgate presents easier access. On weekends Kings Cross is more central for Londons social life.
- For more information please vists: www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk