Coros Apex Premium Multisport Watch
Coros Smart Watches are an Uber premium and super smart product. I know there are better known products on the market from big names like Garmin but you definitely get more bang for your buck with Coros. They make a series of models to suit varying budgets and they're range is bound to have something that will peak your interest. I have personally gone for one for the premium Smart Watches to not only accompany me on trips Worldwide but as a perfect training assistant for workouts, runs and walks.
Transitioning from the workplace to training is easy with the APEX's intelligent build and design. With finish options including titanium alloy and stainless steel bezel alongside a sapphire glass face for extreme protection, you are prepared for any and every environment.
Changing screens and using devices can be overwhelming with traditional buttons, especially in the middle of a workout. With the digital dial, you can easily navigate through the APEX, allowing you to focus on the important things like finishing your run or prepping your next set.
To prevent injury, there’s nothing more crucial than training correctly. We’re able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). Exerted way too much stamina? COROS Trainer will notify you it’s time to rest up. Based on the effort level and training history, you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity.
Equipped with track and navigation features, APEX can be your best tool when you need directions the most. Routes are uploaded and displayed on grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading and elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
Introducing COROS' very own, Intelligent Stride Algorithm. This unique algorithm embodies machine learning at its core to record your personal range of motion while running. This will build your very own stride model that will be used for indoor running or areas of weak GPS signal (such as tunnels).
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build your own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
- Titanium alloy bezel finish with sapphire glass for APEX 46mm
- Stainless steel bezel finish with sapphire glass for APEX 42mm
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- 30/24 days of regular use, 35/25 hours in full GPS mode, and 100/80 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 55.3g/49g
- COROS Trainer for advanced training and analysis
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax setting
- Digital dial
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- Pre-load breadcrumb trail maps
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+ and BLE connections
- Interval, structured and strength training
- Fully customisable home screen
- Ultra-comfortable silicone bands