Coros Apex Pro Premium Multisport Watch
Coros Smart Watches are an Uber premium and super smart product. I know there are better known products on the market from big names like Garmin but you definitely get more bang for your buck with Coros. They make a series of models to suit varying budgets and they're range is bound to have something that will peak your interest. I have personally gone for one for the premium Smart Watches to not only accompany me on trips Worldwide but as a perfect training assistant for workouts, runs and walks.
The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
A Mountain Guide on Your Wrist - 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watches to provide hourly acclimatization evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
COROS is introducing touch screen technology for the first time in the APEX Pro. With touch screen we take the already easy to use functionality of the APEX and make it even easier. Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital dial, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build your own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
Night Mode – a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode, and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatisation assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Fully customisable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm