Coros Vertix Premium Multisport Watch
Coros Smart Watches are an Uber premium and super smart product. I know there are better known products on the market from big names like Garmin but you definitely get more bang for your buck with Coros. They make a series of models to suit varying budgets and they're range is bound to have something that will peak your interest. I have personally gone for one for the premium Smart Watches to not only accompany me on trips Worldwide but as a perfect training assistant for workouts, runs and walks.
The Coros Vertix is simply the most durable GPS Watch on the Planet.....
A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude - Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
Rugged YET premium - A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Virtually scratch proof screen which features a Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available. It also features a longer battery life than any other GPS watches on the market with a battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge. - 45 days of regular use - 60 hours full GPS mode - 150 hours UltraMax mode.
The Vertix is the ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating, it is15 ATM rated so withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters. It is also ultra-light for all that durability, the VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class
VERTIX is your Sherpa - 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher. The Vertix is also the Industry leading product for performance in extreme cold. It works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
Of course all that performance is useless unless you can use it in any conditions. It has a completely new engineered Digital Dial for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path - Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital dial, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out. This is a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build your own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
The Vertix features a brilliant "Night Mode". It is a new, always on mode, for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
- Titanium bezel and cover with high-grade fiber watch body
- Sapphire glass with diamond-like coating
- 150-meter waterproof rating
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode, and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 76g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatisation assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Precise analysis of training load and performance with evaluation of your exertion and recovery
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured and strength training
- Fully customisable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable silicone bands