Crispi Hunter GTX Boots
Quite simply, my new favourite boot brand....
Don't get me wrong, we stock some excellent products from some of the best boot manufacturers in the World but Crispi are my new favourites. Companies like Hanwag and Lowa are brilliant and rate 10 out of 10 in my book but Crispi just turn that up to 11....
Why? Well I did an "Ultra Challenge" Event in 2021 where I covered 100km (60 miles), in 36 hours, with a total ascent of 10,000 feet and I wore a pair of Crispi Summit boots. I also did many training sessions of 25 - 50km and they performed faultlessly in all weathers and over all terrains. In fact I am wearing the same boots whilst writing this listing....
They definitely get my endorsement and I am buying another pair immediately now our stock is available: not because the first pair have worn out, far from it, but anything I rate that highly I run two products alongside each other (if I can afford it of course!!)
The Hunter GTX are recommended for more intense activities in wild terrain as they offer even more support being a higher boot. The high-cut upper gives greater structure to the boot, as well as protection and support for the foot.
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuck
- GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort Footwear
- Insole: Differentiated structure
- Removable footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh + Felt Active Carbons. Outstanding breathability and anti perspiration - anti-odour action. The CRISPI® 3D construction moves moisture away leaving the foot dry
- Protection: Rubber rand
- Sole: Vibram® with polyurethane shock absorbing midsole and CCF insert