DD Hammocks Jura Sleeping Bag
If own a DD Hammock and like the product then the sleeping bag is a natural addition. The DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag is the hammock friendly sleeping bag!
DD designed this bag to offer people a more convenient sleeping bag for hammock camping. As those who have tried it will know, getting into your sleeping bag once inside your hammock is not always easy!
The idea with the DD Jura 2 is that you can step into your bag (on wet ground if needed) beside your hammock, pull it up around you and then with your arms outside sit down into your hammock already inside your sleeping bag!
To do this they have made the bag with the following features:
- Waterproof footbox: This allows you to step into your bag on damp/wet ground beside your hammock before pulling it up around you and sitting down into your hammock. It is also waterproof inside which allows you to stand in your bag with wet/damp boots on if you wish (allowing you to get out of camp quickly if required, useful for military, photographers, etc.).
- Central Zip: Makes getting in and out of the sleeping bag much easier while in your hammock than a side zip.
- 2 internal mesh pockets set at an angle so your belongings don't fall out easily.
- Includes neck and zip baffles and an adjustable hood that can close snugly around you if needed.
- Large strong zipper.
DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag Regular Size Guide:
- Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 2in or 188cm
- Chest size: comfy up to 44in or 112cm chest
- Shoe size: max 11 UK (46 EU and 11.5 USA) if wearing boots inside bag
- Compressed Packed Size: 26cm x 22cm x 21cm
- Weight: 1700g or 60oz
DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag XL Size Guide:
- Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 5in or 200cm
- Chest size: comfy up to 49in or 127cm chest
- Shoe size: max 13 UK (48 EU and 13.5 USA) if wearing boots inside bag
- Compressed Packed Size: 29cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Weight: 2100g or 74oz
- Shell: water repellant rip-stop nylon (not fully waterproof)
- Fill: microfibre (synthetic)
- Footbox: Oxford nylon (waterproof)
Rating: Comfortable down to -5 degrees C.