Earthwell Roaster Bottle - A brilliant Coffee/Tea cup
When coffee and adventure intersect the Earthwell 16 oz Roaster™ bottle is fit for urban commutes and trail pursuits. TempLock™ double wall vacuum insulation keeps tea hot up to 10 hours, iced-coffee for 40 hours, and IPA's cold for 16 hours. Earthwells patented Roaster™ Cap is insulated and designed for sipping, drinking or chugging and is available with an attachment loop for simplified transport or without loop.
- TempLock™ double wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks up to 10 hours hot, 40 hours iced and 16 hours cold
- EarthGrip™ powder doat finish is tactile, easy to grip and extremely durable
- 18/8 kitchen-grade electropolished stainless steel doesn't transfer flavor, no metal aftertaste
- Roaster™ cap is made with multiple layers of ThermaGrid™ waffle insulation to prolong thermal protection
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Does not sweat
- Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
- Leak free design
- Compatible with Roaster™, Roaster™ Loop, Kewler™, and Kewler™ Opener Cap
- Lifetime warranty
- Volume: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Mouth Diameter: 2.12"
- Diameter: 2.96"
- Height: 8.25"
- Weight: 12.25 oz
Fantastic travel flask/mug
I bought the Earthwell Roaster because I'd heard good things from Jim and co and was 100% satisfied!
The bottle is beautifully made, feeling like high quality from the lid to the base. It has a really nice coating that sits well in the hand giving good grip even in wet conditions without feeling sticky to the touch. It doesn't leak at all - I have happily demonstrated this by turning it upside down over my head.
As for the insulating properties... well...
I made a coffee at 7 AM, I then tried it at 8... scalding hot. I left the flip lid open, it was still scalding hot at 08:30 and again at 9. I took the whole lid off and left it for an hour. Still scalding hot at 10.
To cut a long story short, even with the lid off, I could finally drink my coffee at 13:00!
If you want a well made, well insulated and good looking bottle for the hills or for work then I would 100% recommend this.