Fjallraven Kaipak Trousers - Dark Olive - Regular
They have been designed to work just as well on the trail as for everyday use. They feature an articulated fit together with stretch panels at the back yoke, crotch and back of the knees give great freedom of movement. The main fabric is durable G-1000 Eco that can resist wind and brief showers, and that can be treated with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection. Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco with stretch panels.
- Designed for versatile functionality in the mountains and for everyday use.
- Spacious leg pockets – one buttoned and the other zippered.
- Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks.
- Articulated fit with pre-shaped knees and rear.
Perfect all-round outdoor trousers... light enough for multi-day trekking for all but the very hottest weather, but I’d wear shorts then anyway.... robust enough for camping too. Not too baggy or too many pockets, just the right amount... close fitting around the thighs and a high waist, just perfect. I’ve been looking for a pair of trousers like these for a long time and now I’ve found them. Size 56 regular ( 38” waist) works out at a 32/33” leg. Big thanks for the excellent service on the phone and next day delivery - nailed it. Cheers.