Fjallraven Kajka 100 Rucksack - Forest Green
Of course, there are lighter products around but the comfort and distribution of load that the Kajka offers is just superb and I am certain you will love it. The 100 Litre version of the Kajka is the biggest they make and is designed to fit everything you need for an expedition. I am not a fan of seeing rucksacks with huge amounts of kit attached to the outside; it tells me one thing, the rucksack isn't big enough! You keep your kit more protected and drier with it pack away than you ever will with half of it dangling from the outside.
The main compartment is loaded from the top and has a snow lock. It also has a large vertical opening in the front and another one at the bottom to help the user get an easy overview of the contents. It can be divided into an upper and lower section. The lower section has Wet/Dry compartments to keep damp and dirty equipment from the rest of your things. There are also practical zippered pockets in the top lid, sides and hip belt. The top cover can be removed and worn as a waist or chest bag when you want to keep a close eye on your valuables. Two compression straps on each side fasten onto small poles for even and effective compression without blocking the side pocket openings. Attachment points on the top cover and bottom of the backpack. Whistle on the chest strap and rain cover with reflectors.
Kajka has been praised by hikers all over the world as well as by the trade press. Amongst other things, it was named 2009 Product of the Year by the Swedish outdoor magazine, Utemagasinet, and Best in Test by Retkis, a Finnish publication, in its large backpack test in 2011.
- Weight: 3550 g
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Material 2: 600D 100% polyester. Frame: Birch wood
- Volume: 100 l
- Width: 40 cm
- Height: 90 cm
- Depth: 31 cm
- Carrying system: Perfect Fit
- Rain cover: included
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Designer: Head of Innovation and Design: Henrik Andersson
- Designer comment: Wood is a fantastic material from a purely functional perspective, and also reduces the frame’s environmental impact to less than a tenth of that of aluminium – without compromising on strength and without adding weight.
- Gender: Unisex