Fjallraven Raven Jacket - Dark Sand
The Fjallraven Raven Jacket is a classic that dates back to the 1970's and it is one of timeless designs that just work. With a product like the Raven it just gets better the longer you own it and, I find, is better when its a bot beaten up!
Räven Jacket is a timeless classic for a life divided equally between nature and civilisation. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. Its pliant hood can be folded into the collar and the practical pockets have room for everything from your phone to your pocketknife. Now with a new, improved fit.
- Durable and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Convenient hood that can be stowed into the collar.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Bellow pleats on the shoulders for freedom of movement.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric on the elbows.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.