Fjallraven Singi 28 Rucksack - Dark Olive
Fjallravens technical rucksacks are second to none. I personally have an Kajka for larger carrying and a Lappland Friluft 45 for use as a daysack/hunting pack and they are quite simply brilliant and worth every penny. I have spent a lot of time with them in many different environments and once you use all the features on them you realise that they are just so well designed.
Versatile and hardwearing trekking backpack with a robust carrying system that can handle the weight of everything you need for a long day out. With 28 litres of volume, it fits all your gear for a full day of hiking, hunting or fishing. The main compartment’s long zipper provides good oversight of contents and there is an inside sleeve for a hydration bladder or laptop. Detach the padded hipbelt for a lighter pack. Can be customised with Singi accessories for extra storage space.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Detachable hipbelt with spacious pockets.
- Inside pocket for a laptop or hydration system.
- Daisychain webbing for attachment of extra gear.
- Rain cover included.
- Weight: 1,400 g
- Back length: short (40-49 cm)
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Material 2: 500D 100% polyamide
- Volume: 28 l
- Width: 27 cm
- Height: 57 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
- Rain cover: included
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal original
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Singi
- Care instructions: do not wash|do not tumble dry|do not bleach|do not iron|do not dry clean|rub grease into leather regularly|soft brush and lukewarm water
- Environmental info: Organic|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation