The Fjallraven Singi Overshirt is a natural replacement for the G1000 shirt. It is basically a G1000 shirt, just better as it has ore features. It is a harder wearing shirt made from the very durable G1000 material and is a very versatile product in so much as it can be worn as a shirt in a layering system or independently as a lightweight jacket.
Fishing trips, long hikes or forest adventures – whatever your plans are, the Singi Overshirt will make a great companion. Its lightly brushed G-1000 fabric stops cold winds and resists shorter showers, especially if it is waxed with Greenland Wax now and again. At the same time, it releases out body heat and moisture making hiking more comfortable. A favourite among experienced hikers and outdoor experts, both as a light jacket and a robust mid layer over a t-shirt or base layer.
- Made from wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Silent Eco.
- Recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Chest pockets with flaps and press buttons.
- Hand pockets with press buttons.
- Pocket bags function as inside storage pockets