Fjallraven Split Pack - Large - Dark Olive
The Fjallraven Split Pack is brilliant idea and makes for an ideal travel companion. It is already a firm favourite and are used regularly by us on trips.
Backpack, duffel bag or something in between? Splitpack is a practical and durable travelling companion for weekends away or training gear. It opens in the middle and has two equally sized compartments. Zippered mesh covers hold gear in place, give you an overview and make it easy to pack laundry or damp gear separately.
- innovative zip-up travel duffel with two compartments for good overview and easy organization.
- Two equally sized compartments with zippered mesh dividing covers.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh fabric.
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) with polyamide lining.
- Padding against the back and at ends gives carrying comfort and makes the pack sturdy.
- Volume: 55 l
- Width: 58 cm
- Height: 33 cm
- Depth: 33 cm
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Robust zipper that completely opens up the bag.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
- Volume: 55 litres.
- Two equally sized compartments with mesh dividers.
- Padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh.
- Padded back panel that stops contents pressing against back.
- Three zippered mesh pockets inside.
- Two zippered outside pockets.
- Robust handles on short ends.
- Can be locked with a padlock (not included).
- Inside in light polyamide.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax.