Fjallraven Stina Fleece W - Dark Grey
The Stina Womens Fleece follows that Fjallraven tradition of ethical production with great design and quality
It is a comfortable and soft fleece sweater with comfort fit; made from recycled polyester with a slightly marbled look. As appropriate on a mountain hike as it is when worn as a warm middle layer under a shell jacket or by itself over a shirt as the dew falls on a nice summer evening.
The fleece is manufactured in an environmentally friendly process that both spins and dyes the thread in the same step. For this model, that means about 50 percent less water and 31 percent less energy consumption compared to a traditionally produced fleece sweater. High collar protects you from biting winds, and there is a protective flap of fleece between the zipper and chin. Two spacious zippered side pockets. All of the zipper flaps are made from natural tone leather.
- Mélange fleece made from e.dye recycled polyester.
- Lightweight fleece that gives that extra layer on colder days.
- High collar with chin guard, and two zippered hand pockets.
- Weight: 260 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Material: 100% polyester
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Övik
- Care instructions: 40°C normal process|do not tumble dry|do not bleach|iron at max. 110°C|do not dry clean|wash with similar colours|rub grease into leather regularly|do not use fabric softener
- Environmental info: Recycled