Fjallraven Varmland Wool Jacket - Deep Forest
The Fjallraven Varmland Wool jacket is a highly durable and weather resistant jacket for he great outdoors.
The Värmland Wool Jacket is a warm, protective and quiet jacket made in a fantastic fabric of recycled wool combined with G-1000 Silent Eco. It is perfect for those inactive times with active periods, thanks to the wool's temperature-regulating properties.
The hood can be detached when it isn’t being used and the jacket features several spacious pockets including wool-lined hand warming pockets at chest height. It is a highly durable, sustainable garment for the highest level of comfort on cold autumn days.
- Robust, warm Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- G-1000 Silent Eco on exposed sections for extra weather protection and durability.
- Adjustable hood that can be detached.
- Large top-loading pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Drawcord adjustments at hem and press buttons at cuffs.
- Material: G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Reinforcement areas: Hood, Shoulders, Elbows, Pockets
- Weight: 1320 g