Frost River Vintage Messenger Bags
Frost River Messenger Bags are, of course, superb quality and make a perfect alternative to a day sack. There are loads of imitations of this type of bag but they are simply that - Imitations....
These full featured shoulder bags bring the messenger bag to a higher level. Borrowing elements from the Vintage pack, a pair of premium leather flapstraps go up and over the main flap of the bag. They hook into a solid brass post and offer speed with security like no other Frost River design. The 2” shoulder strap is attached directly to the bag and comes with a leather shoulder pad. The strap is adjustable and long enough to be worn across most chests. Built from waxed canvas, premium leather, and solid brass at our shop in Duluth, Minnesota.
It's built right from the start in Duluth, MN in solid black and antiqued solid brass. Here's a pack you'll enjoy for decades to come.
- Small: 9.25″h x 13″w x 4″d
- Large: 10.25″h x 16″w x 4.75″d.
- Large flap over main pocket with straps over length of flap, two brass buckles and 2 SB snap posts
- 1 full-width slip pocket on back, Main compartment, 2 slip pockets
- Shoulder Strap - 2″ cotton web with adjustable slide, leather shoulder pad.
- Materials - 18 oz. waxed canvas, coil zipper, metal zipper pull
- Colour - Field Tan (the same as the Frost River rucksacks we stock)