Grayl Earthwell Kewler Bottle
This Grayl Kewler Bottle is a collaboration with EARTHWELL® and is a super quality piece of kit that also features limited lasered art. Sized at 32 oz (.95 L), this bottle is vacuum insulated and well suited for long adventures (and trips to brewpubs). It's the best steel insulated vessel we've found and it keeps purified H2O iced up to 72 hours, beer cold up to 32 hours and hot drinks hot up to 20. A durable leash allows for a two finger carry and the insulated cap is fit with an integrated bottle opener. Prost!
- TempLock™ double wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks up to 72 hours iced, 32 hours cold, and 20 hours hot
- Kewler™ Cap made with ThermaGrid™ waffle insulation to preserve your drink at optimal temperature
- EarthGrip™ powder coat finish is tactile, easy to grip, and extremely durable
- 18/8 kitchen-grade electropolished stainless steel doesn't transfer flavor, no metal aftertaste
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Fits most backcountry water filters
- Does not sweat
- Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
- Leak free design
- Compatible with Kewler™, Roaster™ and Roaster™ Loop caps
- Lifetime warranty
- Volume: 32 oz (946 ml)
- Mouth Diameter: 2.12"
- Diameter: 3.65"
- Height: 9.875"
- Weight: 15.5 oz