Grim Workshop Roundabout Hunting Kit
Grim Workshop produce some excellent every day carry gear. They have all sorts of innovative ideas and cram them into dog tags, credit card or discs. The "Roundabout" series of tools are a really novel idea and a brilliant, compact way of carry some very useful tools.
Grim’s Roundabout Hunting Kit is a half dollar sized bushcraft hunting kit that includes items for repair, hunting, and trapping all in one-coin sized tool insert. This tool is ultra-compact and made of durable stainless steel fully hardened to maximize its strength and performance. This tool was designed to fit into a small round tin, or the xREEL hand casting kit to form a small pocket-sized minimalist bushcraft kit for hunting and trapping.
- Half Dollar Size – 2” diameter x 1mm thick about the same size as a half dollar, perfect to slip into your pocket, or carry in any round containers or tins.
- Sized to Fit Into the xREEL – This minimalist bushcraft kit was designed to fit directly into the Exotac xREEL’s waterproof cavity to expand it’s capabilities and maximize its storage space.
- Reusable Tools – This coin sized hunting and trapping kit and all the items in it were designed to be reusable, thanks to our tool retention system each item can be removed and returned to the Roundabout Insert when you’re done with it making the insert itself your gear holder.
- Stickable – This EDC coin tool has a permanent adhesive back that can be exposed and utilized to stick your tool onto any flat surface like the insides of the xREEL storage container.
- Ultra-Lightweight – This coin sized hunting kit is just 1mm thick and weighs in at under 1 ounce.
- Solid Stainless-Steel Construction – This Stainless-Steel Tool is fully hardened for maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of use.
- Proudly Made in the USA – This bushcrafters kit was designed, prototyped, manufactured, and had its materials sourced in the USA.
- Dimensions – 2” diameter x 1mm thick
Full Gear List:
- Fishing Spear – Small arrow sized point with barbed ends perfect for landing small fish. The barb works like a traditional fishing hook holding the fish onto the point due to the small barb on the end.
- Spring Snare Trap Triggers – These small trap triggers lock together allowing you to easily form a twitch up snare.
- Sewing Needle – Perfect for small repair tasks and gear maintenance.