Helikon Bergan Backpack
The Helikon Bergan Backpack follows the great success of the Matilda and is a as you have come to expect from Helikon. It is a quality piece with a well thought out design and will serve you well for years.
Matildas backpack success confirmed Helikon's belief that there is a place for a new backpack in the Bushcraft line. This is how Bergen was created. Similar to the smaller version of Matilda, but still different. The pack is designed to contain the most important equipment for a short journey. The main chamber with a capacity of 18 l. houses clothing and equipment for camping, in pockets on the sides we can fit food or water bottles.
The middle pocket has a removable pipe that protects small items from being lost. Bergen has three places to carry an axe and two pockets for a saw or knife. You can attach pockets or gloves to the MOLLE/PALS hidden on the front. Additional items of equipment can be attached from below or to the backpacks flap. Made entirely of Cordura 500D.
- Transport handle
- Stiffened back
- Comfortable carrying system
- Ergonomic, comfortable shoulder straps with quick opening
- External MOLLE/PALS panel for attachment of additional pouches
- Three external buckled pockets
- Detachable, adjustable hip belt
- YKK zippers
- Loop panel on flap for personalization
- Double adjustment of main compartment (drawstring with cordlock)
- Hydration bladder compatible - bladder handle