Helikon Compass/Survival Pouch
Helikon are continually developing and innovating and their load carrying solutions are excellent. The Compass/Survival Pouch is a belt pouch designed to carry most compass models or elements of a survival kit.
It can happily carried on a 50mm (2") wide belt but also features a MOLLE/PALS system so it can also attach it to straps of bags, rucksacks and other products that have MOLLE loops.
The reinforced construction with special foam and the adjustable flap with a 20 mm buckle secure the items being carried. The compass can be additionally attached to the pouch thanks to the riveted hole inside. The pouch can easily accommodate small survival equipment, such as a survival or firelighting kit.
- 20 mm Woojin buckle
- Perfect for carrying a compass or survival kit
- Riveted hole for attaching the compass
- Adjustable flap height
- Reinforced construction to secure the compass
- Made of Cordura 500
- Compatible with DUTY BELT/MOLLE/PALS
- Can be carried on a 50 mm belt