Helikon Essential Kit Bag
The Helikon Essentials Kit Bag does exactly what it says on the tin, carry your essentials. It is a really useful piece of kit that is packed with features and makes a super useful product especially for making up kits like a cook kit, survival kit, first aid or just about anything else you want to compartmentalise and carry when you dump the Bergan.
The Essential Kitbag® was designed to hold all essential bushcraft/survival kit. This bag will hold water bottle with cup, folding stove, flashlight, compass, cord, sewing kit etc. All kit is neatly organized in separate pockets. Essential can be carried attached to backpack or belt via MOLLE/PALS or with its own shoulder strap. There is a sleeve on the back that will hold a folding saw/knife/axe. Capacity can be velcro reduced. Extra pouches can be attached at the front side. The Essential Kitbag is an ideal one-day expedition bag to carry all essential stuff.
- Adjustable buckle closure
- Takes most 1 litre water bottles (Including TBS) with cup
- Main chamber with adjustable drawstring and compartment for folding expeditionary cooker
- Zippered mesh water purification tablets pocket inside the flap
- Side organiser YKK®-zippered pockets with loop and mesh pocket
- Built in velcro-adjusted sheath for knife/axe/saw
- Detachable, adjustable wide carrying strap, DUTY BELT/PALS/MOLLE compatible
- D-rings for strap
Rated: 5 / 5
Based on 1 review
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
James Speakman / Manchester
A really nice quality pouch
A really nice quality pouch, fits my Keith Titanium canteen really well to!