ITW NEXUS GRIMLOC Karabiners
The ITW Nexus Grimloc Locking D-Ring replaces the metal carabiner for attachment of lanyards, weapons, and accessories.
It is fabricated from high strength lightweight plastic, incorporates GhillieTex IR-signature reduction technology, and resists solar heating. Its latch is designed with a detent to maintain an open position if needed and, while strong enough to carry equipment, it will break away with a soldiers weight, eliminating snagging hazards which can cause serious injuries.
The Grimloc Locking D-Rings release button is textured for ease of use with gloved hands and works as a pump for purging trapped sand or water through integral drain hole.
- Corrosion resistant Stainless Steel Spring and plastic
- GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction Technology
- Light weight
- Resistance solar heating
- "SP" Self purging (Sand Pump) ports to eliminate sand from blocking the mechanism
- Break away feature
- Solid performance over a wide range of environmental conditions
- Textured grip for use with gloved hands
Sold in singles or 4 in a pack - Green