A rechargeable lantern that also charges your devices? Yep the ML6 will do the job of not only lighting up your camp area but will charge your phone or GPS as well, quality. I know we all say we don't use devices when we are out in the wilds but we simply do even if it is just for the camera to take of great shots of the great outdoors.
I am sure there is something cheaper on the market but simply not of the same quality and nothing offers a 7 YEAR WARRANTY!
The rechargeable ML6 lantern is the ultimate camping accessory. Delivering powerful glare-free light it can be adapted to your surroundings with eight light functions and a red reading light to preserve night vision. A rubber hook lets you easily hang the lantern, but the integrated magnet and removable stand give you full flexibility so the light is always perfectly positioned. All this, and the ML6 can also be used to recharge your devices via USB on the go.
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S. - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the handheld torch so you can use one hand
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Red Reading Light - Red LED
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
- LED Configuration18 x Power LED
- Luminosity1MAX 750 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Battery Duration1MAX 70 h - MIN 4 h
- Battery1 x 18650 3.6V
- Battery Capacity211.52 Wh
- Water ResistanceIPX4
- dust resistanceIP5x