Maxpedition Anemone Pouch - Colour Choice
The Anemone™ is a 4.5” high x 3.5” wide x 2.5” thick low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie™ (optional accessary).
Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid. The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment. A front flip phone pocket has dual pen holders for writing utensils or sun glasses.
In the construction they use:
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread),
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- High tensile strength nylon webbing.
- #10 high strength zippers and zipper tracks.
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures.
Maxpedition gear is TOUGH and highly useable, we have been using their gear for some time now and we thought it's about time we started stocking it.
All items shown with the Maxpedition products are for display purposes only. They are not included with the product.