Maxpedition Mini Pocket Organiser - Choice of Colours
The Mini Pocket organiser from Maxpedition is an excellent way to carry kit, simply fill it with all your every day carry gear and slip it in your pocket of your trousers or in any bag you maybe carrying. It is a really useful way to carry your gear.
There are various kit loops internally for all your bits and pieces which makes it an invaluable way to carry your kit. The fact that is made by Maxpedition is really a bonus as they do not scrimp on materials, this really is a case of you get what you pay for. Top quality kit from a top quality company.
Maxpedition Hard Use Gear is constructed of 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric treated with Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance.
- Very compact 4" x 6" x 0.75" size
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
- Front exterior: 1.5" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Carry handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two Tactie Attachment Straps (optional accessory)
- 1050-denier nylon construction with reinforced stitching throughout
In the construction they use:
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread),
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- High tensile strength nylon webbing.
- #10 high strength zippers and zipper tracks.
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures.
Maxpedition gear is TOUGH and highly useable, we have been using their gear for some time now and we thought it's about time we started stocking it.
All items shown with the Maxpedition products are for display purposes only. They are not included with the product.