Maxpedition Rollypoly Folding Dump Pouch
The Maxpedition Rollypoly is an excellent addition to anyones kit, whether you are going to use it for some shotgun shells while out shooting or as a handy fold up pouch whilst foraging. It will stay folded up on your belt un-noticed until you need it and it then turns into a great sized belt pouch in seconds.
The Rollypoly is MAXPEDITION's licensed adaptation of the elegant MM Folding Dump Pouch design. Precisely sized to hold seven M4 30-rnd mags, stacked either vertically or horizontally, it also functions as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, M4 magazines, or pistol magazines.
Alternatively, the RollypolyÂ®is a multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage. It has snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the posterior side of the bag.
A velcro flap which maintains the pouch in its folded position, doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the bag. In its folded state, the RollypolyÂ® is a mere 3" x 3" x 1.75", saving precious belt space, and can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing by means of 3" TacTies (sold separately ). A top loop allows the RollypolyÂ® to be piggy-backed using a Duraflex Siamese SlikClip (included). Grommet located on the bottom allows for quick drainage.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- TeflonÂ® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.