Mechanix Original Gloves - Black
Mechanix Gloves are simply excellent. They offer such comfort and dexterity you'll wonder why all gloves aren't made this way. I am a big fan and I always carry a pair, not just for that extra layer of warmth, but they just make an excellent work glove in the forest.
The Mechanix Original tactical glove is designed to protect and conceal military and special forces in mountainous regions with varying vegetation. Durable 0.8mm synthetic leather protects your palm and fingers from abrasion without sacrificing valuable dexterity in the field. Breathable TrekDry® conforms to the natural movement of your hand to keep them cool and comfortable wherever your mission takes you.
Sizing is spot on so if you are a size 9 you are a large which a common mens size.
- Form-fitting Woodland TrekDry® keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit.
- Reinforced thumb and index finger provide added durability.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Seamless single layer palm provides optimal dexterity.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.