Pathfinder Outdoor Survival Guide - A great alternative to a book
The Pathfinder Survival or Field Guides are an excellent accompaniment on your next trip. They are a waterproof folding guide, just like a map, and cover a wide range of subjects. Written by Dave Canterbury they are full of useful knowledge and being waterproof it doesn't what the weather does you can refer to it whenever.
- The Navigation guide is packed with information from assessing your situation, preparing to move, navigation techniques and more!
- The Tracking guide is packed with information from tracking, sign tracking, mammal tracks and more!
- The Building a Survival Kit guide is packed with information from survival kit essentials, cutting tool, combustion devices and more!
- The Shelter, Fire & Water guide is packed with information from planning your shelter, primitive fire resources, water collection and more!
- The Signalling for Rescue guide is packed with information from rescue strategy, making a signaling fire, signaling techniques and more!