Pathfinder Stainless Steel Bottle & Nesting Cup Set
It is made from 304 Stainless Steel (.5mm-.6mm thick) which, although heavier than Aluminium will last far, far longer as it will not warp or degrade with long term exposure to heat.
The GEN3 Pathfinder Stainless Steel Widemouth Bottle and Nesting Cup were designed so the bottle will nest inside the cup for convenient and compact storage. Not all containers are created equal, and in a survival situation, unless your container can withstand direct fire for the purposes of boiling/disinfecting water, the effects of water borne pathogens are quickly going to add to your list of troubles. The widemouth design of this bottle allows you to easily obtain water from the shallowest of water pools, which will help conserve precious calories and energy that can be used to aid in your rescue or to affect your own self-rescue.
The Pathfinder Widemouth Bottle was designed to hold exactly 32oz of liquid (1 Litre). Why you ask? The reason is simple. Purification tablets are typically added to 32oz/1ltr of water, that being the case, you can simply fill your bottle and add the tablets. No more measuring, no more worry. The nesting cup has foldable "bat wing" handles and measurement graduations laser etched on the inside.
The cup also has 2 holes at the rim so that you can attach a bottle hanger giving it a type of bail handle loop to hang over a fire.
- 32oz Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Bottle with Flat Cap
- 25oz Stainless Steel Cup with "bat wing" handles
- A Stainless Steel Cup Lid with straining holes
- Stainless Steel is 304 grade, .5mm thick.
- Flat Cap is ABS plastic with a stainless steel insert and a silicone ring seal
- Bottle dimensions: 8" tall, 3 ¾ diameter (with cap)
- Cup dimensions: 4 ½" tall, 3 ¾" diameter
- Cup graduations on the inside of the cup: 16oz, 20oz, 25oz and 500ml, 600ml, 700ml