Petromax Rocket Stove
The Petromax Rocket Stove is yet another piece of outdtanding equipment from this great German firm. They, as always, manage to combine great engineering from quality materials at great value in a long lasting and brilliant product.
The Rocket Stove rf33 effectively combines a stack effect and wood boiler principle, thus achieving an extremely efficient combustion of biomass thanks to an optimal air supply. The L-shaped design of the fuel support, combustion chamber and chimney vent is crucial. Wood, pine cones and so on can be easily provided through the practical support, so that the fire can be optimally regulated. In the combustion chamber the heat is limited to a small space which is protected by the insulated body. The heat escaping from the vent can thus be stored in the cast-iron top and used to cook. The Rocket Stove rf33 is an addition to outdoor kitchen as a robust stove with economical combustion. It is sturdy, durable and easy to use thanks to its handles.
- Outer diameter (without handles and chimney): 23,5 cm
- Material: stainless steel, cast iron, wood
- L x W x H (in cm): 30 x 25 x 33
- L x W x H w/ packaging (in cm): 26 x 29,5 x 35
- Weight (in g): 6500
- Weight with packaging (in g): 7700
- 1 x Rocket Stove rf33
- 1 x fuel support
- 2 x handles with 3 screws for each
- 1 x Instructions Manual (German/English/French)