Robens Prospector Shanty - A Stunning Quality Traditional Style Tent
The compact six-person Prospector Shanty is a traditional ridge pole design that captures the old pioneer spirit through retro good looks that are combined with the modern day performance and comfort of our technical HydroTex® Polycotton and steel poles. Practical features include protective eaves over walls and door, large mesh vents front and rear, and mesh pockets running the length of each tent wall.
- Front and rear mesh ventilation with internal fabric panel for an insect-free ventilation
- Mesh organiser pockets running the length of each tent wall
- Breathable HydroTex® Polycotton fabric
- Reflective guylines
- Flysheet fabric repair patch included
- Type of tent: Cabin
- Flysheet: HydroTex Polycotton, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Sleeps: 6
- Poles: Steel 25 mm
- Groundsheet: 210T Oxford polyester, 10.000 mm, 100% polyester
- Colour: Khaki
- Pack size: 80 x 22 cm
- Weight: 16.2 kg
- Steel poles are light strong and durable.
- Sewn In Groundsheet
- Guy Line Retainers hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- Highly Wind Resistant. Robens perform some serious wind tests on their products and whilst you may experience some deformation of the tent they are highly durable - Maximum windspeed - 195km/h Average - 173km/h
- Packsack for stowing with handles.
- Type of tent:
HydroTex Polycotton, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
Steel 25 mm
210T Oxford polyester, 10.000 mm, 100% polyester
80 x 22 cm
Glad I bought this tent at the shop
Managed to pitch single handed, just. Withstood a real battering on first outing in storm conditions. Good space inside, bought with wood stove for winter.