Robens Thacla Tipi Lamp
The Robens Thacla Tipi Light is quite frankly a great idea and I am amazed that no one has made it before. I have always used a pole hanger tang a lantern on, which I still do, but now they become really useful to hang a jacket or spare layer on.
The Thacla is a circular light that clamps to your central pole features different lighting modes, is adjustable to different thickness poles and simply work really well.
- Universal tipi light
- 360 degree light connected around the pole in your tipi
- 4 light modes – inner circle leds, outer circle leds, both centre and circle, both centre and circle dimmed
- Easily attached to the tipi pole
- Easy operating push button
- Expandable centre to fit different pole diameters
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries (Not included)
- Size: 16 x 3 cm (Dia.xH)