Robens Trace Ultimate Hammock Set
- Its bigger at 3m x 1.4m
- Its heavier duty with a 200kg weight limit so it is made from stronger material
- It includes a very good hanging system with Tree Hugging slings (Which is about £30 extra with a DD Hammock)
We think it is the perfect "Leave no trace" overnight nest for your adventures, what you see if what you get It is super easy to use and features a small pack size with a carrybag for easy transport. The hanger loops on the carrybag are reflective to make the hammock visible at night and easy to mount outside a backpack should you wish.
- The perfect "Leave no trace" overnight nest for micro-adventures
- All included hammock with integrated mosquito net,a tarp, slings, carabiners
- Easy to use
- Small pack size
- Daisy chains for hanging personal belongs like keys and flash lights etc.
- Carrybags included
- Tarp: 3000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Weight: Hammock 1090g/ Tarp 730g
- Pack size: Hammock 28 x 12.5cm / Tarp 28 x 12cm
- Fabric: Hammock: 210T nylon, 60% nylon / 40% RPET nylon, Mesh: 100% polyester, Tarp: 210T nylon, 100% ripstop nylon
- Size: 300 x 140 cm
- Max load: 200 kg
- Colour: Green
- Pack size: Dia. 22 x 31 cm
- Weight: 1840 g
Comprehensive and quality set of kit
As a satisfied DD purchaser in the past, this did represent a “step up” in terms of manufacturing quality and the “completeness “ of the kit.
This is a roomy hammock with excellent accessories and the under blanket is a must to banish the “cold backside” issue - a problem for me, even in the summer at times! One point to note is that the tarp (in my set) only has four corner guy attachment points rather than the six in the illustrations - this has not proved to be an issue with set up however.
Overall, I am very pleased with this hammock set and can certainly recommend it!
The Bushcraft Store service was fast and efficient
I bought the Robens Trace Ultimate Hammock Set on the basis of the Bushcraft Store write-up. I had previously researched DD's range and Amok Draumr 5.0 range. It looked like one needed upgrades and the other cost the same as a holiday home. The kit is intended for summer motorbike/ bike packing adventures.
I am strictly a fair weather biker and (now) hammock owner. It snowed immediately after the parcel arrived so the kit has been put aside for more favourable conditions before a shakedown night out. For that reason I can't comment on the equipment but The Bushcraft Store service was fast and efficient.
Better than DD
Bought this to replace my DD, such a great set for a awesome price. Good quality and well made. Can't wait to get out on adventures. Great pack size and weight as well.