Sasta Naali Gore-Tex Jacket
The outer is made from the organic cotton and recycled polyester mix that we have all come to know and love with the other popular Scandinavian brands that has also been had the Nikwax Cotton ProofTM finishing. This jacket differs from many other on the market as it also then features a Gore-Tex liner making it fully waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Having a product lined with Gore-Tex, as opposed to "Something Else-Tex", means that this has been through Goe-Tex's extensive testing giving you ultimate peace of mind and Gore-Tex put a 2 year guarantee just on their fabric; something no one else seems to want to do! When Gore-Tex put their name on a product they really believe in it, unlike many other "off the shelf" fabrics.
The style is a very traditional military type smock look that is at home just about anywhere and features multiple useful pockets, a removable hood, adjustable waist and hem and adjustable cuffs.
- 65 % recycled polyester, 35 % organic cotton, wax and Nikwax Cotton ProofTM finishing
- Gore-Tex liner
- Adjustable protective hood
- Removable hood
- Adjustable collar
- Resting hand warmer pockets
- Spacious hem pockets
- Adjustable waist
- Adjustable hem
- Cuffs adjustable with velcro tape
- Made in Europe
Just to say how happy I am with the Sasta Naali jacket. Why:
1. It's got that polycotton Scandi look a la Fjallraven, but actually keeps the water out, unlike Fjallraven
2. It really breathes, as opposed to the usual something-tex products that don't
3. It is a good colour – not really olive green, more of a dark brown
4. The hood and collar design are excellent. So many jackets have annoying front stands. This doesn't.
5. It's a good length. Not too long or too short
6. Fit of the Large is just right.
It was worth the wait! I hope the trousers I have ordered are as good