Smidge Insect Repellent Spray 75ml
Smidge make some real quality products and, contrary to popular belief, it works on all sorts of biting insects, not just midges
Smidge comes in a practical, robust and lightweight 75ml aluminium pump spray. Thanks to its novel, water and sweat resisting formula it provides powerful, immediate protection for up to 8 hours without re-application.
Key features include:
- Powerful, water- and sweat-resistant protection for up to 8 hours
- Protects against insects around world - as well as the infamous Scottish biting midge, it gives excellent protection against mosquitoes, horse flies, ticks and other biting pests
- DEET-free: contains 20% Picaridn (also known as Saltidin), recommended by WHO, Health Protection Scotland and Public Health England for effective biting-insect protection
- Safe for adults, pregnant women and especially good for use with young children (from 2 years)
- Non-sticky, moisturising milk formulation with a pleasant fragrance
- Developed and tested in Scotland under the harshest of conditions
I wasnâ€™t stung for the priceâ€¦
I have an identical twin brother. He doesnâ€™t get bitten and l do, and must get his share! Iâ€™ve tried a few repellentâ€™s with mixed results. Smidge currently beats all before. I used it on Dartmoor in summer over three days and two nights. I did get bitten from midges a few times. About 5 on my head and 4 on my hands. But this still beats other repellent for me by a mile. Iâ€™m happy with that result. Iâ€™ll be buying more!