Snugpak R.S. TS1 Smock - Olive Green - Made in England
The Snugpak R.S. TS1 Smock is an awesome piece of kit and I am certain you will love it. It has all the build quality, great materials and protection that we have come to know and love with Snugpak gear but the RS TS1 Smock takes everything to the next level.
It was developed by Snugpak with input from members of the British Armed Forces, professional navigators and meteorological staff. The new, functional, Snugpak Venture Range has been created to support you on a variety of environments and activities whether you are a soldier or a civvy. The Snugpak Ranger TS1 Smock has been created to support you in a diverse range of environments, terrain and weather.
- Weight - 200g - Exceptionally light weight when on the move
- Windproof - especially important in a lighter weight garment as wind chill can make all the difference
- Chest Pocket Venture - Includes a unique central map case pocket in the chest area & large outer pocket.
- Hook and Loop - Designed to accommodate APALS®, Reflective Tabs and Morale Patches.
- Pack size dimensions - 31cm x 18cm
- Outer Fabric (100% Nylon) - Paratex Micro is tough, lightweight, highly windproof and water repellent. Paratex Micro utilises closely constructed fabric and is exceptionally hard wearing but still remains soft to the touch.
- Inner Fabric (100% Polyester) - TS1 is a lightweight polyester fabric with a suede finish, which uses a combination of yarns with different thicknesses. Microfibre yarns (less than 1 decitex) go on the outside and Macrofibre (3 decitex) go on the inside.
Snugpak are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe. They have a dedicated workforce at our West Yorkshire factory in the North of England who are trained to use state of the art machinery and traditional sewing techniques to bring our ideas to life. Time to put your money where your mouth is and support quality British manufacturing.