Snugpak Torrent Jacket - Forest Green
Snugpak have always made great product and the NEW Torrent jacket is set to be a real winner. It combines all of Snugpaks know how and ability to design and create great, warm jackets and sleeping bags and just takes it to another level by making it waterproof.
The Torrent is similar to the SJ series of jackets as it has a fully insulated hood but this variant has waterproof zips and the outer material is now a breathable waterproof product.
The Torrent jacket, built to battle everything nature has to throw at it. Insulated with exclusive Softie® insulation and taped seams making it fully waterproof. This fully featured jacket is equipped with a detachable insulated hood that can be ro
lled away or removed when not, dual adjusters on the sides and rear of the hood allow for a perfect fit.
Deep hand pockets allow you to safely store your gloves or valuables and thermal linings help keep your hands warm and comfortable. You will also find a deep hidden chest pocket inside the jacket.
The main jacket and pocket zips all use YKK weatherproof zips, to keep you protected from the elements. The Torrent jacket also features underarm ventilation zips with mesh covering, to allow you to vent and regulate your temperature.
- Weight - 850g
- Comfort -5˚c
- Low -10˚c
- 100% Waterproof with fully taped seams, PU 10,000mm HH.
- Insulated with exclusive Softie® insulated for warmth
- Breathable 5000mm
- Fully adjustable hem
- Adjustable Velcro wrist cuffs
- Under arm ventilation zips, with mesh inner
- Weatherproof main & pocket zips
- YKK Zips used throughout
- Deep hand warmer style pockets
- Hidden inside chest pocket
- Insulated hood with peak and dual adjusters
- Fully detachable and stowable hood
- Brushed polyester neck warmer for added comfort and warmth
Had this jacket for nearly two years now. Best winter jacket I’ve ever owned. Light but very warm even when sitting around in the cold.