Spring Creek Tuff Folding Buck Saw - 21"
We are super happy to introduce The “Tuff” Camp Saw by Spring Creek Manufacturing to the European market. The big difference with a proper shaped Buck Saw is that you get a much longer draw, making cutting much quicker and easier.
This strong durable and easy to use folding camp saw is the most versatile easy to use saw on the market. Its tube spine design allows for a very strong no bend or twist motion while keeping its lightweight strong aluminium finish. The “Tuff” Camp Saw folds for easy transport, is easy to assemble and is very lightweight. Poly handle allows sure cam locking of the handle and no expansion or contraction due to moisture or the elements.
There is now the opportunity to add a high quality TBS Canvas Saw Bag which not only protects your saw it helps protect your other gear from harm.
This saw is available in a 21”, 24″ or 30″ blade for long draws and quick cuts and is made in USA.
Features and benefits:
- Aluminium – Strong and light weight. Will never rust.
- Tube spine – No bending or twisting, added strength.
- Poly Handle – No expansion or contraction due to moisture or elements.
- Foldable and compact – Saw blade is stored in tube spine for protection and compact design.
- Light weight – Ease of portaging and reduces fatigue.
- Large cutting stroke and depth – Allows cutting of much larger wood while camping or clearing trails.
- 21 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 23″ Long Open: 21.5″ Long, 7” Cut Space
- 24 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 25.5″ Long Open: 24.5″ Long, 7” Cut Space
- 30 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 31.5″ Long Open: 30.5″ Long, 8.5” Cut Space
- 21 Inch saw: 1.30lb (580g)
- 24 Inch saw: 1.35lb (620g)
- 30 Inch saw: 1.65lb (750g)
How to assemble: Simply lift the folded handle to clear locking peg, pull out blade, rotate saw arms/handles all the way round, insert blade into slots and rotate the lever 180 degrees to lock in place.